We’d love your help to get our alpha out the door. We’re working to produce the first version of our cleaning and linking processes (bring on the games!) so that we can launch the open source community around LinkedGov.
We are looking for two developers for 20 days each (paid, full time), to start pretty much immediately:
1. Data-based dev
- RDF and XML
- XSLT or x-query or SPARQL
- Working knowledge of Google Refine
2. Front end dev
- UX design experience
3. For both roles
It would be great if you:
- Have previous experience with government data
- Are familiar with LinkedGov’s project
- Are willing to contribute to the specs / architecture / ideas / brainstorming around LinkedGov (as and when it’s needed)
- Are willing to work on site at LinkedGov HQ in Old Street, London
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you by Monday 1 August.